Admin Panel FAQ
You can manage your website in the Streamer admin panel:
- The display name is your Streamername, for your navigation in the upper right corner for case shift.
- The bot name is your Twitch account, you want to use for your Bot. You could use your Streamer Accout, but their could be some Token Problems. You have to set this before you start the local bot software on your PC
- The points Name is your personal point name - comon ;)
- You can manage your websites menu items:
- You can disable or enable modules
- Refer a friend and a few other modules are disabled by default
- Your own pages (here test1, test2 and test3) can be ordered like you need it
- Just remember that if you rename as in this example, test1, you also change the URL of test3!
- The language menu allows you to enable or disable text packages. By using the menu "Edit languages", you can also change all individual texts if you do not like my translations, or you want to populate a completely different language.
- The games interface is for organization. When you are playing different games, the viewer can then still keep track of your statistics for a particular game, etc.
- The Style menu responds immediately to changes. You can already see live how the colors match. But you have to save by yourself. In addition, you can also upload the background image and set the font
- The Community module is disabled by default (Spam risk / needs to be moderated). You should enable it to interact with your viewers outside of the stream.
- To add content for pages, open the page and click the top right of "Edit". You can edit text depending on the language there
- The text on your startpage can of course also be edited! Do not forget it ;)